house Olga's Guesthouse Budget 

Location: Listvyanka

Address: 11, Sudzilovsky st.


Twin private -  2100 rub. or $40 or €37 / per room

2 bed mixed dorm -  1300 rub. or $25 or €23 / per person

About Olga's Guesthouse

The Olga's homestay is located in Listvyanka, 1 minute away from the shore of Lake Baikal. Due to its central location in the part of Listvyanka called the Cross Valley (Krestovka), the homestay is close to the most of the bars and other tourist facilities, as well as to the Lake Baikal shoreline.

The host Olga, who has lived on the shore of Lake Baikal all her life, will treat you with the famous Siberian hospitality.

The cozy Siberian style wooden house has 3 double rooms for guests, dining room, indoor bathroom and a hot shower.

Every morning Olga treats her guests with traditional Russian breakfast of pancakes with pie-plant jam, sour-cream, cheese, eggs and other tasty food.

If you are willing to have lunch and dinner in the house, Olga can cook delicious Siberian meals with Lake Baikal fish, Borsch soup and other local home-made cuisine.

Facilities:

  • Breakfast included
  • Welcome drink
  • Secure parking
  • Iron/ironing board
  • Laundry facilities
  • Meeting facilities
  • Tax included

Fill in the form:

Room type Number of rooms/beds
Twin private max available  2 rooms 
2 bed mixed dorm max available  4 beds 
Date of arrival Number of nights
 

Total price

According to our booking policy you are to pay 10% of the total price to complete the booking. The rest 90% is to be paid on arrival.

Press "Continue" to complete the booking


← Back to main